1: Rest for Your Soul
- Sermon series that move verse-by-verse through a book of the Bible and model New Testament preaching: no guilt trips, no to-do lists, just the gospel of grace (click HERE to learn more about the gospel)
- Gospel-focused worship songs (modern songs + hymns)
A friendly, casual environment (wear whatever you want)
- Weekly communion
- A church family encouraging and praying for one another
- Weekly grace-based small groups called Life Groups (click HERE to learn more)
2: Blessing for Your City
A church where people from all walks of life can unite under the banner of grace
- Many opportunities for you to join us in serving our city
What to Expect at a Sunday Service
Come early and grab a donut and some coffee. Our service will open with a warm welcome from our pastor. He'll then lead us in a scripture reading and prayer, we'll sing 4 songs together, our pastor will give a 30-35 minute sermon, one of our elders will lead us in communion, then we'll close with another song. After the service, feel free to hang out and meet people!
"What about my kids?" We love kids!!
Click HERE for children's ministry.
Click HERE for youth ministry.